Friday, April 26, 2013

Posted by Unknown On 4:48 PM

I was just beginning to think my Post Partum Depression was going away, and then I bumped into a really rough couple of weeks. Things between Nick and I got really bad to the point that if was affecting each other’s families.

My mom pulled me to the side and told me I was really really getting on her nerves with the emotional outbursts. At first I was really offended and thought her comments were insensitive and unnecessary. But maybe my crying in the middle of the night is keeping every one up. And maybe my moping around the house is starting to bother everyone.

Maybe I have been emotionally draining to everyone around me.

I decided to take the Zoloft. It’s been a week and I’m very happy.  I hope that in six months I can come off the meds. Until then I have to be considerate of everyone around me. I feel really bad for what I have put my loved ones through. I think I’m going to write apology letters this week.

My son started crawling this week. I thought that once he became a bit mobile he would stop being so clingy. It’s actually getting worse. This too shall pass. Hopefully.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment