Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Posted by Unknown On 12:39 AM

I know many of you read this thinking she took entirely too much from Nick Sr. But I was bright enough to know brighter days were ahead of us. I read that a lot of couple’s divorce within the first year of marriage or the first year after having a baby. The first year is always the hardest.

I was understanding enough to know Nick Sr wasn’t raised to respect women. He didn’t know a thing about kids because his mom took care of his first child. And out of respect for him and his family I won’t elaborate anymore.

I was understanding but not stupid. If his behavior didn’t change I wasn’t going to stay with him. I made that abundantly clear to him.

It’s now February and he has done a total 360. If I call him and tell him to get his winy child he will be there in a second. Nick even does the chores around my house and he doesn’t even live with me. I even get awesome foot massages! He sterilizes the bottles regularly. He lets me sleep while he takes care of the baby.

We were in a great loving relationship. We are committed to each other. As for his mom, I changed my number. She doesn’t have it.

My dad apologized to me for what he said. He has been so helpful. This man works 15 hours a day and then comes home and watch the baby for me. He is the best grandfather I could ask for. Its been times I sent him out the store at two in the morning to get something for the baby, and he turned around and got up a 7:00 to go to work.

My father has gone up and beyond to take care of us. He is a great man! He is the one who bought me my breast pump.

I use to wake up every morning so sad. Now I wake up to my son cooing in the morning and it puts a smile on my face.







Read:

0 comments:

Post a Comment