Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Posted by Unknown On 8:54 PM
A version is here for download if anyone wishes to print this.

 (I samuel 16:7) Your word says that you do not look upon appearance or height. My outward beauty does not matter. If my heart is not clean you will reject me. You do not see what man see’s. Man looks on outward appearance, but you look into the heart. Purify my heart lord so that I will be accepted by you.
  1. Psalm 139:13-14 tells me that you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I shall give you praise for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are the works of God. I am one of your greatest creations.
  2. Genesis 1:27 Tell me God Created me in his own image, in the image of God I was created
  3. The bible tells me in Luke 12:7 that even the hairs on my head are all numbered. I am instructed to fear not for I am of more value than many sparrows.
  4. Philippians 4:13 says I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
  5. Ephesians 6:12 says For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
  6. I know that satin is the accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10) and I rebuke everything spoken against me that does not line up with the word of God.
  7. I am not a failure but I am more than a conquer Romans 8:37.
  8. Deuteronomy 28:13 says I am the head and not the tail.
  9. Proverbs 18:21 says life and death are in the power in the tongue. Today I speak life and power into myself today. I will live and not die. I will be prosperous.
  10. I am blessed and not cursed. I am blessed and highly favored and deeply loved by God
  11. I am not disabled. I am not depressed. I will not suffer from PPD. By the stripes of God I am healed. I am healed now. Healing has already begun and has been finished. I release healing today.
  12. The bible tells me to forgive so that I can be forgiven. I forgive those who do not support me in the fight against PPD. From this day on those things will not affect me. I am healed of all the emotional pain they have caused me.
  13. I forgive those who have wronged me in my past.
  14. I forgive all who have said evil to me and spoke evil into my life.
  15. I rebuke every spirit that has come into my life through acts of my sin or the sin of others.
  16. Satin you were defeated at the cross. Death and Sickness you have no place here for I am covered in the blood of Jesus. Let the blood of Jesus also be over my home and my family. When you see the blood you must pass over. Just as no harm was done to Rahab when she put the red scarlet thread over her home.
  17. Psalm 118:24 This is the day that the lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. Despite any circumstance, troubling news, or any ill thing spoken against me. I choose to be happy today.
  18. Philippians 4:6-7 I will not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let my requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus.
  19. 2 Corinthians 5:7 I will live by faith and not by sight. Even though things appear to get worse or like trouble may never end, the word tells me in Psalms 30:5 Joy will come in the morning. I have faith that trouble will not last always.
  20. I am blessed today In Jesus name amen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment